Mr. Monk Goes to Hawaii - Lee Goldberg, Andy Breckman

Natalie is going to Hawaii for a week to be a bridesmaid at her best friend's wedding. She tells Monk that she'll be gone for a week and has gotten someone to replace her until she gets back.

It seemed that Monk accepted it until Natalie was on her flight to Hawaii and guess who was there? Monk (or The Monk and Chad, as he was calling himself).

Turns out that Monk took a pill that made him the complete opposite of how he usually is. And now Natalie is stuck with him for a week when she was hoping to have a bit of a vacation.

I love the TV show and have the first Monk book and enjoyed it a lot.

I miss the show; it doesn't seem to air on TV much anymore and honestly, I wish there were still new episodes (or at least a new TV movie every now and than).

But I'm happy for the books. And they feel a lot like the TV show. I think the author does a really good job of taking the characters personalities from the show and putting them in the books.

The story was good and I love the setting of Hawaii. Monk may not like it there and never want to go back, but I'd love to go to Hawaii one day.

Like the first, I enjoyed this book. It was a good mystery book