A Year in the Life of Empty: poems - J.E. Glaze
This book is by a friend of mine. He has worked on for awhile and recently got it published. I was happy for him because he finally published a book of poetry like he has wanted to for quite awhile.While I know he has sold a number of copies, which is great. I haven't had the money to buy a copy of my own. I was planning on buying a copy from him whenever I had the money to. .Yesterday, however, I went out to get the mail and found a package in my mailbox. I wondered what it was because I wasn't expecting anything in the mail. I pulled it out and saw it was from my friend. I came inside, opened the package and found the book A Year in the Life of Empty. I wasn't expecting to see a copy in the mail. I got teary eyed when I opened the package and saw what it was. I found out that someone bought it for me. I don't know who, but it really touched me.And what can I say what about this book? There are so many things I want to say. I sat down and read it, but not all at once like I usually do with poetry books. I took my time, reading each poem more than once, seeing the imagery and experiencing the words, their feelings and the way they flow. Each poem was a new adventure, they were beautiful and real. The words still echo in my mind. But I can't choose a favorite poem, all were so good and memorable.This is a truly wonderful and unique book of poetry. Each poem in this book will give you a glimpse into how the this amazing writer sees the world.I could say so much more, but I think you should buy the book and experience it for yourself. You won't regret it.