The Broken Bridge - Philip Pullman
This book is about a 16 year old girl named Ginny Howard. Ginny lives with her widowed dad in north wales. Ginny and her dad get along very well, it's almost like they have their own little private world just for them, but one day things change. Ginny finds out that her dad has another child, a son. Now she has a half brother, and she soon learns that her dad wasn't really married to her mom, but he was married to her half brother's mom. Ginny is confused, has no idea what is going on. Her dad has been keeping so many secrets from her and she wants to know the truth. Ginny decides if her dad won't tell her anything then she will find out the truth on her own.I really, really enjoyed this book. I just didn't want to put it down because I wanted to find out what was going to happen next. Everything was pretty much normal at first, you think her dad is such a nice guy and then all these secrets start coming out, it kind of really makes you question him and just like Ginny I wanted to find out the truth too. It was also pretty emotional at parts, especially towards the end. This book was definitely a good read, well at least I think so.