20th Century Ghosts - Joe Hill, Christopher Golden
This book has a lot of stories in it, some interesting, strange, weird and some just leave you thinking "Did that really happen?" the book starts off with the story Best New Horror which is about an editor, Eddie Carrol, of a horror magazine that publishes stories. Eddie reads a story called 'Buttonboy' and thinks it is the best story he's read in awhile. Eddie wants to publish it, but can't seem to get ahold of or find the author. When Eddie finally does track down the author, he is in for a surprise.The next story is 20th Century Ghost . The ghost of a young girl haunts the movie theater and talks to different people who are there to watch a movie. She has done so since she was killed while watching a movie in one of the theaters.One of my favorite stories from the book is Pop Art. It is about a boy who has a hard time in life because he is inflatable. It is a bit strange, but a nice story.When I first got this book I didn't know that Joe Hill was the son of Stephen King so I didn't get the book on the basis that he was one of King's sons, I've actually never read a book by Stephen King. I was just looking through horror books online and randomly came across this one and I am glad I did. It is a wonderful collection of short stories by a talented writer.