The Princess of Destiny and the Princess of the Night - Christine E. Schulze, Joshua R. Shinn
Bryan Thomas is new and yet, to Chasmira, he seems so familiar even though they have never met before. She can't explain why he seems so familiar, but Chasmira sort of puts it out of her mind. She has new classes to worry about and must prepare for the battle with the Dark Lady. If I say much more I fear it will spoil the book for those who haven't read it, or read the other books. There is so much about this book that I love. I think that the heart songs were cool and a unique thing. This book, like the last, had a lot of emotion and I think one of the best words to explain it is intense. It was just intense, reading each page and finding out what happened next. I just kept reading until I finished because I couldn't wait to find out what happened next. I think the ending was wonderful and I was very happy with it.Overall, The Hero Chronicles series was wonderful, each book seemed to get better and better and the characters were just great. I'm so happy to have read these books and these will be books I recommend to people.