Dangerous Ghosts - Daniel Cohen
A story of a skeleton hand with only a ring on its finger to a headless woman and more are all found in this book. All the stories are based off true, legends, or folklore and they are quite fascinating. The author, Daniel Cohen, admits in the beginning of the book that he is not a believer in ghosts. He knows many things about the paranormal, goes to conferences and other things, but as he explains, his rational mind just can't believe in ghosts.I am a believer in the paranormal, with having many experiences since I was a kid, and usually skeptics annoy me. They annoy me because nothing can ever, ever be paranormal. Daniel Cohen, however, is quite different and this is the third book I have read by him. I enjoy his books because although he himself is not a believer, when he writes the stories he leaves his opinion out and leaves it up to you to decide whether you believe the story happened, or not.Daniel Cohen may be non-believer in the paranormal, but he writes very good paranormal books that I recommend to anyone that likes reading ghost books.