The Manga Bible: From Genesis to Revelation - Siku
I'll start this off by saying that I have never read the bible. I do know the stories from the bible, but that is because of my mom. She read the bible and studied it for years. However, I myself, have never read the bible.I saw this at the library and decided to give it a try. There were all the stories from the bible I remember being told to me by my mom. This manga described things in pretty good detail and there was lots of text, which is different from other manga. It had quite a bit of violence, a lot of death and betrayal. However, I think each story, even if it has death or violence in it, teaches a good lesson.The writing was good and the artwork as well. I've heard a lot people say that the Bible is hard to understand and confusing. I wouldn't know since I haven't read it myself, but if someone is having a hard time understanding the bibble then I think the Manga Bible would be a good read. It is written in a way that is easy to understand and is not confusing. Overall I thought it was very good and didn't expect to like this as much as I did.