Hell Girl, Volume 1 - Miyuki Eto, 永遠幸
This manga has a pretty unique story. Each chapter is about a different person who has been wronged in some way. Some are so badly wronged to the point where it can ruin their life and they want revenge on the person who did this to them. They don't know what to do until they hear about a strange website that only appears at midnight. If you type in the person's name who you want revenge on, then, Hell Girl will drag them to hell. But for this revenge, you must also pay a price. When you die, your soul will be taken to hell as well.While I did like this manga, there was just something about it I didn't like, too. Maybe it's because of the thought of wanting revenge so badly that you want to send someone to hell. Maybe it's because the person who wants revenge will go to hell too. Or maybe both.And in a few of the chapters, nothing would have ever happened if only people had listened to the main character of that chapter. For example, in chapter one the main character is in a store looking for a CD. She doesn't see what she wants and goes to leave. Somehow, a CD has gotten into her bag. She tries to tell the store owner she didn't put it in there, but no matter what he would not listen. And I'm not even going to get started on the chapter with the teacher.So I did like it, but I have a few problems with it, I suppose. I will probably read the other books in the series and see how they are.