From This Moment On - Shania Twain
I've liked Shania Twain for quite awhile. I have a few of her CDs and I always liked watching her music videos on TV. However, I never knew much about her life and when I found out that she had written a book about her life, I just had to read it.She goes into detail about her life growing up and I really had no idea she had such a tough childhood. But it was really interesting to read and learn that she came from a multicultural family. Reading about her career was interesting too, and I don't think I ever realized just how many albums she had sold.And the chapters about her failing marriage were heartbreaking. I can only imagine how she felt. She does seem very happy with her new husband though and I suppose that is what really matters.I read some reviews that said this book was very badly written and it jumped all over the place. Honestly, I didn't think the writing was bad at all. I think she told her story well and in the beginning of the book, I think it did jump around a bit but not too badly.I thought the book was really good and a great look into the life of this wonderfully talented singer. I'd recommend it for you are a fan or if you just enjoy reading biographies.