Dead Girls Don't Write Letters - Gail Giles
Sunn's sister is dead. The apartment she lived in caught on fired and burned to the ground. No one had heard from her sister, Jazz, and so she was presumed dead. Things haven't been good for the Reynolds family since Jazz's death. Their father is drinking way than ever and their mother had a breakdown. Sunn has just been doing her best trying to take care of things. But then, a letter comes in the mail. It says it is from Sunn's sister Jazz. But how can this be? Her sister is dead. At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like the book. Sunn, the main character, is pretty bitter. But later, it definitely becomes understandable why she is that way. The parents really annoyed me. No matter what it seemed that Sunn couldn't do anything to please her parents. I really felt bad for Sunn. She had to be the adult and after everything was over, no one believed her about what happened.But I did think the book was pretty good. It was tense and it had my mind working trying to figure out exactly what was going on. And the way it ended makes me wonder if there will be a sequel. All in all, it was a good read.