Dork Diaries 5: Tales from a Not-So-Smart Miss Know-It-All - Rachel Renée Russell
Nikki is in danger of having to leave school again and this time due to a little harmless prank. Mackenzie, as usual, isn't going to let a chance pass by to get rid of Nikki. But Nikki isn't going to let Mackenzie win that easy. I love this book series. I love Nikki. Sure, she is over-dramatic at times (Well, a lot of the time), but I think that is one of the things that makes this series so fun and funny! Mackenzie is yet again trying to get rid of Nikki (No surprise there!) and since Mackenzie has a fashion/gossip column in the school newspaper, she threatens to expose Nikki and her friends prank they played. Nikki decides the best thing to do is to get her own column in the school newspaper so she can make sure Mackenzie doesn't try to write anything about her, or her friends.So, it is pretty much another crazy adventure in Nikki's world. And some of the things that Nikki says makes me laugh so much. I can't wait for the next book. June is too far away!