Spell Bound - Rachel Hawkins
Sophie is now powerless and finds herself at the hands of the Brannick, a family who has had hunted Prodigium for a very long time. She doesn't know what she is going to do, but there are a lot of surprises in store for Sophie.I've wanted to read this since it was released in March, but my local library didn't get it until recently. And finally I got it and read it. And I loved it just as much as the first two. I just seriously think Sophie, Cal, Jenna and Archer are just awesome. I think Sophie's mom and dad are pretty cool too.With that said, this book continues where the second one left off. Like the first two, it was hard to put down and when I finished it, I found that I wasn't ready for it all to end. It seems that this is the last book in the series and that makes me sad, as I really love the characters. But as much as I did love the book, there was something that made me very sad. I won't say it in my review, but I'm sure many others felt the same way as I did.I think the book was a little disappointing. It was still good, just as bit disappointing. It was still a page turner like the first two, fast paced and lots of humor from Sophie. Hex Hall has definitely become one of my favorite book series and I know I will re-read the series again.