The Suppressed History of America: the Murder of Meriwether Lewis and the Mysterious Discoveries of the Lewis and Clark Expedition - Paul Schrag

Since I have been out of school, I've learned that the history taught while we're in school is full of half-truths and lies. And really, I'm not surprised to learn there is history that has been suppressed.

That being said, this really is an interesting book and definitely gives a person a lot to think about, and research. One of the things I thought most interesting was about the Mandan and their almost European appearance. Of course, some say this has been discounted. But I'm not so sure. I know a lot of history has been hidden from us for one reason or another. I think this book is a good place to start if you're searching for the truth. Hopefully if anything this book will be a start to get people to really research history and trust me, once you start your own research, you'll see a lot of been hidden from us. And a lot of lies as well.

This was a good book. Well-written and has given me a lot I'd like to start researching.