Teen Spirit - Francesca Lia Block

Julie's life wasn't perfect, but it was pretty good. But then, Julie's Grandmother dies and everything changes so quick. Julie's mother loses her job and the house. They move to start over and Julie begins going to a new school.

Then Julie meets Clark, who becomes her best friend. And the one night the two use a Ouija board and strange things start to happen.

This book was really good. A little intense, a bit of mystery and a lot of paranormal happenings. Also, I thought that Julie and Clark were just really great characters. Very relatable.

And I thought it was cool Julie was half Cherokee. I'm Cherokee too.

There was also some romance in this book, but not overwhelming. I thought it was sweet, actually.

The writing was great and so was the story. It was definitely a page-turner and I had a hard time putting it down. It was a great read.

But I do want to say that Ouija boards aren't a toy. They aren't something you mess with. You can contact the spirit world with them, but the spirits aren't always good. So I say, read this book, it is great. But do not try a Ouija board. It's not a good idea.